Thursday, November 12, 2009

2 New updates =]]]]]]]]]]]

OMG~!!! IM SO LATE IN TEH UPDATES!!!!! IM SO SORRY!! Let me sing a song to you all alrights?? Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry..

anyways.. it seems to be snowing a lot lately.. but in singapore.. the weathers really unpredictable.. sigh.. it would be so warm in the morning and start raining later in the afternoon.. omg.

and I MISS MY DEAR HANNIIE~!! he's sososososossoosooooooooo CUTE!! but i had a hard time translating his diary though.. haha enjoy reading!! ^^


风风雨雨

2009-11-06

日本之行让我出道以来第一次好好逛了逛街,很累但是很轻松,,,呵呵~~~今天是我们SJ出道4周年,在这4年我成长了许多,也付出了许多,,但是真的是你们才有我的今天,心存感激!还是那话用自己的继续努力来报答你们,,,希望你们健康开心!!!一起加油!!!
我爱你们!!!

Stormy


It was my first time shopping in Japan ever since debuting there, tired but relaxed, haha~ Today is Super Junior's 4th Anniversary, I have grown these 4 years, and has given a lot, but it's because of everyone that I am here today, I appreciate it! I will continue to work hard to repay everyone, and I hope everyone is happy and healthy!!! Let's work hard together!
I love you all!

前几天我“飘”了~我到家了~~~!

2009-11-12



广州的朋友们啊,大雪啊把我们留在了北京,送机接机的朋友们啊,辛苦了,,,瑞雪兆丰年么,呵呵~~咱都认了吧,,,现在我们从机场回市区了,,几点走还不知道,,,前几天那场大雪叫我过了把雪地开车的隐,,,我们开的很慢,在二环上逐渐雪增大,路面很湿滑,,,我的车经常打滑飘移,很过瘾,,,很开心呵呵~,,,把乐乐送回家我自己回去的路上因为停车再也启动不起来了,在三环上我的车打横了,,,没法启动,,轮胎空转,,最后找旁边的好心师傅帮忙推走才得以前行,虽然有些紧张,,但是开心的心情还是更多呵呵~!平时很短的路程,下雪天变得又长又好玩,,呵呵~~~最后我安全到家。。。今天又是因为大雪,,,彻底延误,,还好路面早有防备没积雪,,我自己会小心的,希望你们也小心出行,多穿点啊~~~

我爱你们!!!

For the past few days I have been "drifting"~ I am back home~~~!


Fans in GuangZhou, the snow left us stranded in Beijing, fans waiting for our arrival and departure, you have worked hard, the falling snow, ah~ let's face it, now we're at the airport and our way back to town, not sure of the time we left, A few days ago we drove in the heavy snow, and were in a rush, and the snow gradually increased, causing the road to be slippery, my car kept on skidding and drifting, it was awesome, but after that the car couldn't start, and the tires were stuck, in the end a teacher had to help to push the car before it was alright, although he was nervous, he was really happy haha~! Usually travelling distances would be short, but in the snow it became long and fun, haha~ finally I am home.. Because of the heavy snow today, delayed, and fortunately had precaution against the snow, I will be careful, and I hope everyone does too, wear more to keep warm~
I love you all~!