Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hankyung's Diary; 2007-11-21; Helping Other's Means Helping Yourself~~~

I was watching SOHU news these few days, and I saw everyone engaging in public welfare activities on their own. This led the reporters to look intently into (gengfan)*, I very grateful to you all, I feel very fortunate with the support of everyone around me, I am proud of having this feeling of you guys. Thank you for bringing my wish to them. I promise that I would help in the public welfare activities when I have chance to. I also hope that more people are able to fulfill their dreams~
I hope everyone would do more activities like this, using their own abilities to help those in need, I believe that through these activities everyone would grow, and change their way of their lives and attitude. Do not use vulgar languages and hurting actions against others, but knowing the right way of treating people with sincerity. And also understanding the sincerity of treating others~ must be able to rationalize problems, to enhance your qualifications, and be more outstanding, helping others means that you are helping yourself, how you treat others is also how you treat yourself~~Hope we(gengfan), will be more outstanding
The weather’s cold so wear more clothes and don’t catch a cold~~~~
I love you all

*I think its something to do with www.gengfans.cn i'm not sure though.
well~ Hanniie i love you!!

帮助他人也就是帮助自己~~~

这几天看SOHU的新闻,看到大家多次自己组织去做公益活动.让记者们刮目相看(庚饭),我真的谢谢你们,身边有你们大家支持我感到我真的好幸福,也感到你们也是我的骄傲.谢谢你们把我的心愿带给他们.我保证有机会一定和大家一起去做公益活动.我也希望有更多人能实现自己的梦想~
我希望大家能多做一些像这样的活动,用自己的能力尽量去帮助那些需要帮助的人,通过这样的活动我相信大家也会慢慢成长,改变自己的生活态度和生活方式.不要恶意的去用语言和行动攻击他人,懂的怎样用真心去对待他人.也懂的真诚对待他人~要理性的对待每一件事,让自身的素质提高,使自己做的更出色.帮助他人也就是帮助自己,怎样对待他人也就是这样对待自己~~希望我们(庚饭),做的更出色
天凉了多穿点衣服注意不要感冒了~~~~
我爱你们

source: hanniie's cyworld http://www.cyworld.com.cn/hangeng