Friday, November 16, 2007

Hankyung's Diary; 2007-11-09; ~~~~~~!

It's been a really really long time since I’ve came here to leave a message, about almost a month right? Keke~~~ I feel very bad towards everyone.

Really busy this month to the extent where I might go crazy,, felt like sleeping when I got home, but at the same time felt like “diving” keke~

Felt really happy seeing everyone at Shanghai, the warmth that can be explained by talking. Had been for photo shoots in Shanghai, became tired until I was dehydrated. The crew and I had become Superman, the first day we arrived a Shanghai, immediately went to the photo shooting place when got off the plane, and it went on until the morning of the second day, where we took the morning flight back to Korea for filming a program, and we took the night flight back to Shanghai again, (only this time I knew what the airport transit lounge looked like), rested at the lounge for 2 hours before we went back to the photo shoot, all the way through the night, felt as though I was in a dream. That was why the look on my face was expressionless. I was the only one who knows how to speak in mandarin there, so I became the translator, where I spoke in Hangul to the Chinese, and in Chinese to the crew. Everyone said I took too much photos that I became silly keke~~~~ sometimes everyone would see me in a dreamy state, hope everyone understands that. And everyone had worked hard for the MV this time, putting in so much effort for the MV, hope that our looks and MV story, airing on the screens, would be shared with everyone.

The weather had gotten colder so everyone wear more clothes and don’t catch a cold, take care of your health~

I love you all

~~~~~~!

真的好久好久没有上来留言了,有一个月了吧?呵呵~~~对大家真的不好意思
这个月真的是忙的快疯了,,回到家就是想睡觉,但有时也"潜潜水"呵呵~
这次到上海看到大家真的挺开心的,说不出来的暖.在上海拍摄这4天,累的都脱水了,我和始源都成空中飞人了,到了上海的第一天,下了飞机就去拍摄场地,一直拍到第二天早上,我们又坐早上的飞机回韩国录节目,录完当天晚上坐飞机又飞回上海,(这时才知道宾馆长什么样),在宾馆休息了2个小时又去拍摄场地进行拍摄,一直到半夜,天天感觉在梦里似的.所以我的表情都是僵的.剧组的人就我一个会说中文,理所当然就变成了翻译,有好几次对这中国同胞说韩语,对这工作人员说中文.他们都说拍傻了呵呵~~~~有时大家见到我都是在梦游状态,希望大家能谅解.还有这次拍MV大家都很辛苦,都努力想把MV拍好,希望我们的造型和MV故事,在真正出现在荧屏的时候,和大家一起分享.
天气现在变凉了大家多穿点衣服不要感冒了,多注意身体~
我爱你们