Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hankyung's Diary; 2007-12-09; The Future is Ours~Thanks Everyone Keke

The Future Is Ours~Thanks Everyone Keke

Everyone has been fine right? I've been really awfully busy and swamped with work these few days, just came back from a program recording. Went to read the news of the torch carrier and I felt very happy. Everyone's been working hard in voting, thanks everyone. And also thanks you so much korean fans, felt very touched by your blessings. I will be working very hard in Korea, showing everyone my best performance/stage. Love you all forever.
Being the 2008 Beijing Olympics Torch Carrier had given me a surprise, I've never even thought of this in my dreams, and it's also everyone's dreams, it's my honour to be a 2008 Beijing Torch Carrier. I will help to bring this dream of everyone and complete this important task. I will bring China's culture to all corners of the world, I hope everyone and I will work hard in cheering for the 2008 Beijing Olympics, for every task of the Olympics. The future belongs to us, let's work hard together~~!
I love you all!~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you every, you guys have worked hard.
未来是我们的~谢谢你们呵呵

大家过的还好吧?这几天忙的不可开交,刚才刚录完节目回来.到家上网看到火炬手的消息很的好开心.大家也为了投票也很辛苦谢谢你们.还有韩国的歌迷谢谢你们,看到你们的祝福我真的好感动.我会在韩国好好的努力,把最好的舞台展现给你们.永远爱你们
被选上2008年北京奥运火炬手真的很让我意外,这是我做梦都没有想过的事,这也是每一个人的梦想,我能做为2008年北京奥运会火炬手真的好荣幸.我会带着大家的梦想努力去完成这个神圣的任务.把中国的文化传递到世界的各各角落,我希望明年我们大家一起努力为2008年北京奥运加油,为奥运会多做力所能及的事.未来是属于我们的,我们一起加油~~!
我爱你们!~~~~~~~~~~
谢谢大家,你们辛苦了.