Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hankyung's Diary; 2007-12-19; Thank You Everyone,,Everyone Had Worked Hard~

Thank You Everyone,,Everyone Had Worked Hard~
I was very happy seeing you all when i went back to Beijing this time round, the warmth given by you all made me feel the sense of warmth. Thank you everyone~and I'm also grateful to the fans/friends who went to the airport, I know that there are some of you who stayed there overnight despite the cold weather, and after I heard it, I felt really very touched, but I also felt a little ashamed. I didnt know that i would be walking at the VIP immediately after getting of the plane that day, but when i went up the car i did think what would happen to you all? I have made you all wait for a day right?, kept on feeling uneasy. Came here to apologize to everyone. Hope that no matter when, everyone puts their health and safety first. It's because of you all that we are able to stand on stage, and we're able to get yesterday's award, this award belongs to us and everyone now, thanks everyone~
I love you all~!
谢谢大家,,大家辛苦了~


这次回北京看到你们真的好开心,你们的热情让我感到很温暖.谢谢你们~还有最感谢就是去机场接机的朋友,我知道有的人在那么冷的天在机场等了一夜,我听到以后,我心里真的好感动,但也有一丝愧疚.当天下飞机没有想到直接走VIP,当我上车是还在想你们怎么办呀?这不又让你们等一天吗,总觉的心里不是滋味.在这里和大家说声对不起了.希望大家无论什么时候把自己的健康和安全放在第1.有你们我们才会站在这个舞台,才会有昨天的奖,这个奖是属于我们大家的,谢谢你们~
                      我爱你们~!

***
man.. this guy is forever so loveable!!
lik forever so cute and stuff!!
and he's alwaes so grateful, so happiie..
ahh~ no wonder we all love him so much!!
I love you Hanniie oppa~^^

And i have one wish.
and that is for Hanniie to come here and tag!!
haha just kidding.. it will never happen..
keke..
my wish is for him to stay happiie and healthy forever!!

韩庚哥哥.. 我希望你回来这里看看!! 我在等你哦!!