Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hankyung's Diary; 2008-01-22; Thank you everyone!

Thanks You Everyone!

I'm sorry for not informing everyone that i'm back! The weather's really cold so please take care, don't fall sick. I felt really happy seeing the warm support coming from everyone today. I have received everyone's present, I like them a lot. Thank you everyone! I hope everyone would use the money to help those in need or the less fortunate rather than buying presents for me. Let us share our happiness with them, let them feel the warmth. This would also be the best present for me. Hope that we can all continue to cheer for Beijing 2008, let's cheer for the Olympics!
I love you all!

谢谢你们!

这次回来没有通知你们真的很抱歉!天气寒冷大家注意保暖,不要感冒。今天在现场看见你们热情的支持真的很开心。你们的礼物我都收到了,都很喜欢。谢谢你们!只是希望大家能把送礼物的钱拿去帮助那些需要帮助的人。让他们也来分享我们的开心和幸福,也能感受到温暖。这也是送给我最好的礼物。希望我们继续祝福北京2008,为奥林匹克加油!
我爱你们!

whoo yeahhs.. hanniie updated.. ^^ i love you honey~ keke.. glad he's so happiie.. and he's so sweet too~ hoping everyone would help the less fortunate than getting presents for him.. man his heart is so.. omg i think he has a golden warm heart. ^^

honestly.. i dunno if i make sense in the translations.. been really busy and i'm slow in the translations.. i miss Suju already!! this will go on throughout the whole year.. T-T and i;m sick of studying.. but i;m sure Hanniie wants me to do well.. keke so i will. I will try and do my best!! ^^

^^ oh and thanks Mimi for telling me about this vid.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRlKrv9TSXg go watch.. its awesome.. and my first time actually hearing him sing a duet. It's voice it relleh good!! ^^ Cya around yeahhs?? keke ppl do tage more okies??